How to operationalize your member advocacy strategy
The imperative to orchestrate a better member experience has never been greater. Outsourced consumer engagement services are capitalizing on customer dissatisfaction: overall, employers gave their plans a C+ grade point average on their ability to direct employees to high-quality healthcare, and 75% of members said their health plan did not meet their expectations for care coordination. Coupled with the acceleration of digital transformation brought about by the pandemic, these forces mandate that health plans reimagine the relationships they have with their members. Many health plan leaders acknowledge that this shift requires a new kind of advocacy service, sometimes referred to as a navigation or concierge offering. But few know where to start to give members and employers the experience they want.
Learn the proven steps successful health plans take to operationalize member advocacy.
Define success to set an organizational direction
Develop an iterative go-to-market plan
- Onboarding rates of targeted members onto your digital platform
- Weekly and daily member engagement rates within the platform
- The key characteristics, such as age, gender, and program type, of enrolled patients on your platform
- The number of members each member of your staff manages within your digital platform
- How active your staff is within the platform and the number of touch points they’re creating with members
- The amount of time your staff is spending on each of those member touch points
Apply proven marketing practices to drive member recruitment
Organize staffing models around whole-person support
Execute an exceptional digital experience
Find out how Wellframe’s proven approach can make your digital ambitions achievable, all while positioning you to own the member experience.