DATA SCIENCE AND ANALYTICS
Business analytics powered by data science
Quantify your impact and generate digital health insights that drive member experience and staff efficiency.
The Wellframe approach
When you know more, you can do more
Measure, evaluate, and continuously improve your digital health management performance.
The Wellframe difference
AI-generated insights improve member experience and staff efficiency
- Natural language processing (NLP) tracks conversation response rate, topic intent, sentiment trends and reply speed
- Prioritization and scoring algorithms inform effective outreach
- Alerts and digital health insights generated for staff based on member activity and compliance
- Identify population-level trends from unstructured messaging data
- Insights from RPM, assessments and PROMs activate timely interventions and opportunities for personalization
Robust analytics quantify your impact
- Operational Success Report: Regular insights on staff performance, capacity, member onboarding success, and member engagement
- Insights Report: Help team leaders hold staff and teams accountable and ensure alignment with organizational goals
- Foundational Data Export: Raw data export for daily staff and member activity that can be integrated into third party system, electronic data warehouses and any other system of record
2xincrease in care manager panel size
17%reduction in inpatient admissions
9%reduction in ER utilization
Although Wellframe provides constant reminders to the user, the real value is the coaches that are assigned to you. Mine have provided me constant feedback to my questions and concerns. No matter what I ask, they provide constructive information in a timely manner. Having them within a keystroke is comforting.”
Knowing there is a support system in place has kept me motivated. I know I am not alone on my journey.”
3 data-backed strategies to improve care transitions
To truly affect outcomes, plans need a window into their members’ health needs at home. This quarter, Wellframe’s report offers a view into engagement trends plus insights that can improve care transitions
Does digital health work?
People with chronic conditions face an enormous burden in managing their health on their own between healthcare encounters.
3 ways to better support high-risk maternity members
3 ways to better support high-risk maternity members NEW DATA-DRIVEN INSIGHTS Register for the webinar Wednesday, March 17th, 2pm ET/11am PT According to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, there’s a 31% increase in the number of women experiencing…