White Papers

Wellframe White Papers

Title Date Content

Digital Care Management Connection to HEIDS | Part 1 – Optimizing Targeting

February 06, 2018

Patient satisfaction (CAHPS - 19% of total) and prevention (26% of total) alone account for 45% of the HEDIS scores. In this 4-part series, we outline key strategies that health plans can apply to transform care management and improve HEDIS performance. In the first white paper, "Optimize targeting & outreach to set up for HEDIS success," we’ll dive into how leading healthcare organizations are: Merging the efforts of predictive risk modeling with quality risk factors Applying multichannel recruiting and messaging approach will set the stage for engagement of the members with the greatest needs

5 Case Studies: Leveraging Mobile Tech to Engage Care Management’s Most-Difficult-to-Reach Patients

June 20, 2017

Download the executive summary of the webinar,"5 Case Studies on Leveraging Mobile Tech to Engage Care Management’s Most-Difficult-to-Reach Patients," to read about 5 real-world patient stories that illustrate how health plans and providers have leveraged mobile technology to successfully engage the most vulnerable and traditionally hard-to-reach patients. From the commercially insured working mother with diabetes, to the 86 year-old Medicare member with co-morbid heart failure, hypertension and depression, learn how smartphones are changing the way care managers support patients toward improved outcomes.

The Care Management Equation: A Data Driven, Mobile-Enabled Approach to Deliver Rock Solid ROI

October 05, 2016

Many health plans and risk-bearing providers invest significant resources into care management programs, but struggle when it comes to demonstrating the value created by their services. Clearly defining and regularly measuring variables that drive the ROI equation allows care management programs to benchmark performance, strategically allocate resources and justify increased investment. Taking a tech-enabled, mobile approach presents a new opportunity to improve every variable driving the ROI equation.

3 Things You Can Do Right Now to Maximize Care Management in a Value-Based Setting

June 06, 2016

In today’s value-based healthcare system, more and more value-based providers are turning to mobile-enabled care management. A scalable alternative to traditional managed care, mobile eliminates many pain points of telephonic programs, such as calling patients who don’t pick up, lengthy unrelated conversations, and radio silence between calls. However, simply installing mobile care management isn’t enough. If mobile is going to move the needle for your organization, it must be used to its full potential. In this white paper, you'll find out 3 things you can do to maximize the value from your care management program.

Transforming Care Management Into a Strategic Revenue Generator

March 09, 2016

Most care management programs use outdated member engagement tools and models that make it very difficult to establish and scale enduring relationships with members to improve clinical and financial outcomes. This white paper describes a new approach to care management, which will enable organizations to better utilize their existing care management programs not only as a driver for medical cost savings, but also as an additional revenue generator.

The Future of Care Management: What’s Your Game Plan?

October 19, 2015

The shift from volume- to value-based healthcare is forcing many organizations to rethink traditional care management models. Find out how payors and providers evolving their service models to align with shifting reimbursement.

Implementing a Mobile-Enabled Case Management Strategy to Increase Patient Engagement

July 24, 2015

Health plans are adapting their care management strategies to effectively support the evolving needs and preferences of patients living in the digital era. This white paper discusses care management's enduring challenges and presents an innovative approach to improve clinical and financial outcomes. Additionally,the paper outlines a mobile-enabled care management strategy proven to engage high-risk patients, while increasing the capacity and effectiveness of care management teams.

Request a Demo

Thank you! Expect to hear back from us shortly.