Wellframe is a Boston-based health technology company that partners with leading health plans, providers, and other health care stakeholders to transform care management and patient engagement. Our mobile platform enables our partners to optimally leverage their existing clinical resources to give more of their patients ongoing guidance and support when and where they need it. Wellframe supports patients toward improved experience, care plan adherence, and health outcomes while simultaneously reducing medical spend and increased value-based revenue for our partners. We work hand-in-hand with our partners, taking a data-driven approach to evaluating performance and optimizing resource allocation for continuous improvement.
The Client Services team is the face of Wellframe to all of our users – clinicians and their patients, as well as administrative leadership in these health care organizations. This team leads the transformation of care management services at our clients through mobile-enabled technology and innovative approaches to workflow redesign. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients and managing ongoing client relationships. In partnership with our clients, we continuously work to improve their experience using the Wellframe solution and to meet or exceed their metrics of success. We have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating and enhancing their care services for their patients.
The Account Operations Lead will be the primary point of contact for his or her assigned clients, working closely with his or her clients to enhance the client’s care management capabilities by using the Wellframe solution to enrich their patients’ experiences and to drive improved quality and outcomes. Following a new contract signing, the Account Operations Lead will work closely with the client and internally across the Wellframe teams to ensure the Wellframe platform is launched in a timely fashion and positioned for success with respect to client staff adoption and patient acquisition. On an ongoing basis, throughout the course of the contract, the Account Operations Lead will be the expert source of knowledge about that account, voice of the client, and client advocate. S/he will relay the clients’ experiences and feedback to the Wellframe teams, derive opportunities for product and service enhancement, and coordinate Wellframe resources to enhance the relationship. This work will marry strategic thinking and planning with strong operational execution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to clients and be responsible for driving the relationships, starting with implementation and continuing through contract renewal (and beyond!)
- Coordinate all resources and requirements needed during the implementation phase in order to ensure a successful client launch, including organizing trainings for clinical staff, ensuring product requirements are delivered, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serve as an intermediary between clients and Wellframe product team to share insights from the field and push the product development process
- Continually analyze client performance through analytical approach and regular client check-ins
- Work closely with Wellframe account sponsors/executives to set strategic plans for organic growth with clients and to meet client and Wellframe goals
- Ensure contract renewal and strong references from clients
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors degree; Masters preferred but not required; 4-10 years of experience
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the health care landscape
- A passion for health, health care, and delivery transformation, including the role of digital technology and technology broadly in this transformation
- Experience in client services roles, particularly in health care settings; strong interpersonal skills with a desire to understand both the needs of our clients’ clinical teams and patients
- Smart and organized, with a strong attention to detail & experience in project management
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with a track record of delivering strong performance, professional maturity, and business acumen
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and eagerness to learn
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%