Wellframe is a Boston-based digital health company focused on building the next generation of infrastructure for care delivery by combining clinical medicine and mobile technology. We’re using our system to deliver more personalized treatments, optimize the management of large patient populations, and dynamically organize health care resources around the needs of patients. We partner with health insurers, hospitals, device companies, and outpatient clinical settings to bring the highest standards of preventive medicine to patients with complex medical and social needs using a tech-enabled approach to care delivery.
The Analytics group works across many teams at Wellframe, including supporting Client Services, Consumer Experience, and Product Management teams’ efforts to transform our clients’ care management services. Growth at Wellframe relies on our ability to turn data into insights; the Analytics group is at the forefront of that effort, using data to continuously improve every facet of our clients' and users' experience. The problems we face are hard, and we can’t solve all of them at once, so we break problems down into pieces that we can measure, understand, and improve incrementally. We know that hard problems are best solved by great teams, so we recruit highly talented, data-savvy individuals who keep their sense of humor and positivity even when talking about spreadsheets.
Analysts at Wellframe work closely with multiple teams to build scalable reporting products and deliver insights to clients. Analysts must understand the business needs of customers and be able to synthesize findings, describe methodologies, and present results in a way that can be readily utilized by clients to drive change in their organizations. Analysts leverage a variety of data sources, including client-supplied medical and pharmacy claims, publicly available clinical and demographic data, and Wellframe proprietary data to build presentations, reports, and products. Analysts own projects end to end and are comfortable adapting to rapidly changing data and technology while still delivering a high quality end product.
- Understand key business questions and needs of clients and design and implement analyses to match
- Synthesize analyses into the stories and visualizations that matter to our clients and stakeholders in an appealing and understandable manner
- Creatively leverage any and all available data sources across a variety of technical settings to improve decision-making
- Build scalable and automated analytics and reporting products that drive efficiency and knowledge across the company
- Support sales and marketing with quantitative modeling, including patient segmentation, financial value models, and process optimization
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least 2 years experience in math, computer science, statistics, economics, or related field
- Experience working on projects related to data or statistics, preferably in healthcare
- Proficient in at least one statistical programming tool (Python/Pandas, R, SAS, or Stata), SQL, and Excel
- Comfort with verbal and written presentation of results, methodologies, and context for clients
- Ability to work independently in cross-functional and fast-paced team with little direction while maintaining priorities
- Strong understanding and willingness to challenge how data is captured, processed, and used in a real-world setting. Prior experience using medical claims, pharmacy, or other clinical data is preferred.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.